Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, July 27, 2012


I've compiled all of my various reviews I've posted since my blog began. Most are mine, but there are other contributors as well.


Biblical Apologetics: Advancing and Defending the Gospel of Christ
The Bible, Natural Law, and Natural Theology: Conflict or Compromise?
The World-Tilting Gospel
God's Battalions: A Case for the Crusades
Into the Wild
God's Wisdom in Proverbs
John MacArthur: Servant of the Word and Flock
KJV 1611 400th Anniversary Edition
The Unbound Scriptures
Coming to Grips with Genesis
MacArthur's Millennial Manifesto: A Friendly Response
ReInventing Jesus
Schulz and Peanuts: A Biography
The Apocalypse Code
Philosophy 101
For Us and Our Salvation: The Doctrine of Christ in the Early Church
Grace Like A River
The Butler Family Favorite Children's Books
Notable Books on Adventism
The New Concise History of the Crusades

Yearly Book Overview


Movies and Videos

Cars 2
Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
Into the Wild
The Queen
Paper Clips

Geek Stuff

Aeropress Coffee Makers
Text to Speech Software
Safety Razor Shaving
Over The Air HD TV



Blogger c.t. said...

Small request: you should change the time stamp on your comments to show also day and year. This helps readers.

5:14 AM, July 30, 2012  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

If I had the technical know-how to do that, I'd do it. But I'll look into seeing what I can do.

1:44 PM, July 30, 2012  
Blogger c.t. said...

OK, I just looked into it. With the update it's different, but I found it. You go to your blog's page (you know, where you write new posts and all that) and you click 'Settings', then, under Settings will appear "Language and formatting", that is where you find the comments time stamp choices.

12:14 AM, July 31, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home