<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

FBT Updates

For those interested, I added my latest devotional message from Judges to my other website, Fred's Bible Talk on the Downfall and Restoration of Samson

I also added an article by a TMS prof, Gregory Harris on the promises of fulfillment in Joshua 21:43-45. I highlighted it under my last study on the subject of premillennialism, but readers may have missed it buried in the footnotes. Dr. Harris's article goes into much more detail than what I offered and for those wanting more addressing that subject, it is worth the read.

Did God Fulfill Every Good Promise? Toward A Biblical Understanding of Joshua 21:43-45

Labels:

4 Comments:

OpenID ice2sea said...

Hi just curious why you blocked me on Twitter. I've never interacted with you before other than to follow you on Twitter because I appreciate your blog.

10:01 PM, June 20, 2012  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Blocked? I see your tweets in my twitter feed right now. That's weird.

5:26 AM, June 21, 2012  
OpenID ice2sea said...

Hmmm strange. Yeah, when I try to follow you, Twitter's popup says, "Sorry, you cannot follow this user (because they're blocking you). Learn more."
Maybe it's related to the Twitter outage today, or maybe accidentally blocked me?

11:22 AM, June 21, 2012  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

On my Tweetdeck, I see tweets from you. On my actual twitter account online, I don't even see that you exist as a follower. That is weird. As far as I know, I didn't click anything to block you. That is tremendously odd.

I'll check into it more when I have a moment.

11:28 AM, June 21, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home