<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Titanic at 100 Years

This being the 100th year of the Titanic disaster, I thought I would plan to share some Titanic related posts. I'll begin today with this wonderful photo essay from the Big Picture.

Titanic at 100 Years


It includes a shot of the alleged iceberg believed to have collided with the ship. If I were an unsavory grifter type, I'd bottle a bunch of water in little vials, write up some phony certificates of authentication, and try to pawn it off on the internet as ice melt from the Titanic iceberg.

You laugh, but I bet I would make a mint.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda O said...

Thanks for sharing, Fred. Those are some great classic photos. I think at least several of those are in a special-exhibit Titanic book I have, from when I went to the '97 Wonders Titanic exhibition here in Memphis.

9:42 AM, April 12, 2012  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home