Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Truth Matters

Grace to You, where I work, will be having its first ever conference this weekend.

The Truth Matters conference is set to start Thursday night 7 pm Pacific time. The theme is centered around the Gospel according to Paul. John MacArthur, Phil Johnson, Don Green, and Jeff Williams will all be doing sessions. Live streaming will be available for the entire event.

Thursday day at GTY, we will be having around 1,000 visitors arriving to tour our facility. I'm looking forward to meeting many of the dear folks I minister to via mail on a daily basis. You can watch our conference attendees tour on our web cameras. My room will be really hopping.

And, for any of my blog readers out there, if you are attending, please try to look me up. I would love to meet you.

Labels: ,


Blogger Robert said...

I'm not there for this one, but I am planning to come out for the Shepherd's Conference next spring. Thank you for your work at Grace to You, as this is a wonderful, far-reaching ministry. Our seven-year old son always asks "Can we listen to John MacArthur?" when we're taking a lengthy drive. His nine year-old brother likes the broadacsts and sermons as well...my mother-in-law actually just gave him an ESV MacArthur Study Bible and he was thrilled.

9:14 AM, September 02, 2011  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home