<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, August 08, 2011

Three Reasons the Earth is Young

I'm still on my own "Sabbath rest."

I was alerted to an article by Jim Hamilton, who continues to personally encourage me with his blogging.

Three Reasons to Think the Earth is Young


His reasons are text based, starting with what the exegesis of Genesis tells us about what God is revealing, and developing our interpretation of the world based upon that revelation. I would imagine a recent excursion with Tom Vail down the Colorado river in the Grand Canyon got him to think about this.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger P.D. Nelson said...

You sure are working a lot on this "sabbath rest" this is evident by the fact that you're still reminding everyone that your on a sabbatical from this blog. Just saying.

11:27 AM, August 08, 2011  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Yeah, Yeah. I know. It's hard to let it ago.

11:35 AM, August 08, 2011  
Blogger Escovado said...

Hey Fred, I think you need to take a sabbatical rest from your blog.

12:39 PM, August 08, 2011  
Blogger Steve Drake said...

Fred,
The Canyon Ministries scholarship fund for Christian Leaders is a worthwhile and needed endeavor. I heartily endorse this as a means for our Christian leaders to experience first hand the evidence of creation and the Flood, and to reexamine the critical assumptions of old earth views.

11:54 AM, August 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home