<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Truth Matters Conference

In case you missed this announcement, this is from Phil:

Don't miss the announcement that Grace to You is waiving registration charges for September's "Truth Matters" conference. The theme is "The Gospel According to Paul," and the conference will offer lay people a taste of the hospitality and style of teaching pastors receive annually at the Shepherds' Conference. GTY Donors are generously covering the cost of registration. You still have to register—and don't delay, because capacity is limited and the conference is filling up quickly. If you are one of the thousands who registered early and paid the fee, you will receive a refund. How's that for good news?

By the way, if there are any readers in town, make sure you drop me a line. I would love to meet you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger donsands said...

I pray someday our Lord makes a way for me to make it to Grace. I have listened to Pastor John since I was a babe in Christ. Would love to see him in the flesh.

Right now, with our economy as it is, and me in the construction business--housing--I have to wait.

Have a great weekend Fred. Especially lord's day, as you hear the Word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOb6ub-NLWA&feature=related

"Washing my eyes to see Your majesty!"

2:53 PM, July 29, 2011  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home