Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Going on Holiday

This is a truncated week for me because me and the fam are headed out for some R&R. We won't be back until next week sometime.

We are not even sure what we are going to do with ourselves, though I think at some point we plan to visit this place: El Indio

On Sunday, I have the opportunity to teach the adult Sunday school class at Grace Church, Santee. Subject will be on apologetic methodologies. Stop by if you are in the area.

Meanwhile, I have updated my Genesis 1 series with two more messages. They can be located HERE.

Now that I think about it, maybe we'll do some fishing:

Labels: ,


Blogger The Squirrel said...

Oh, a food joint that was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives! (One of my favorite shows, by the way...) Nice! Enjoy!

And tell Steve I said "Hi" on Sunday. I enjoyed hangin' with him at Shepherds'.

6:18 AM, April 14, 2011  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

We saw that episode on Triple D and immediately swore an oath to visit the place the next time we were in San Diego.

6:45 AM, April 14, 2011  
Blogger Escovado said...

Meh...El Indio is a good Mexican restuarant/taco shop and it has certainly been around long enough, but as a native San Diegan, it's a bit overrated nowadays. The best overall Mexican food in San Diego county can be found at Las Parillias in Rancho San Diego. The best carne asada burritos can be found at Serrano's Super Salsa in El Cajon. Those are my favorites.

8:00 AM, April 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home