<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blogging on Eternal Security

I have been given the opportunity to blog some articles over at the GTY blog. The subject is on eternal security. I have maybe four posts total coming on the subject, with a fifth one dealing with how to read problem passages on apostasy.

Today, the first post went live,

Is Eternal Life Always Eternal?

I still have to edit the last two main posts to conform to GTY standards. Which is to say, I go through a gauntlet like process to make my writing coherent for normal people. That means blogging here will be at a minimum. I'll probably be postponing my third installment on apologetics, as well as my continuing series on Daniel.

Please feel free to pop over to GTY, register an account (yes, I know), and leave a comment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home