Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kaiser on Egypt

Saw this linked over at Dan's place this morning. It supplements my comments I made on the events in Egypt that I posted a couple of weeks ago. I do have to say this is the first time I can recall Walter Kaiser being connected to a type of "cable news exegesis" with reading prophecy. I mean, this is the sort of thing I hear from Chuck Missler, but Walt Kaiser? Gary DeMar's head probably exploded.

Thoughts on Egypt and Isaiah 19

Labels: ,


Blogger donsands said...

Thanks for the post. Interesting thoughts to think about and discuss.
Look forward to hearing about this in a little more depth.

Wouldn't it be incredible to alive here on earth when our Lord comes. It would be beyond belief. Yet, we are sure that one day it may. The sooner the better really. However, I do long to see more convets as well.

"And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
Even so, it is well with my soul."

12:37 PM, February 15, 2011  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home