Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sunday's Message

I had the great honor of preaching this past Sunday, 8/15, at Grace Church Santee, pastored by a good friend, Steve Lamm. My message was from James 4:13-17 on recapturing a vision of God's sovereignty in our lives as Christians. For anyone interested, the message can be downloaded HERE.

After listening to it last evening, I feel as though I could remarkably improve my delivery and emphasis in certain areas. I need to re-work the conclusion to have more of a closing impact. But I guess I will always be my own worst critic.

I also had the opportunity to teach the adult Sunday school hour on how our view of Genesis effects our overall theology. That lecture wasn't recorded, but I would direct folks to check out pastor Steve's current series on Genesis. He has presented some excellent material on the subject of origins and the compromise of Christians with evolutionary constructs regarding the history of our world.

Labels: ,


Blogger Brian Kinley said...

Thank you so much for the message on Sunday! My fiance and I were very blessed and edified by your preaching brother and it was a wonderful sermon.

God Bless!

Brian Kinley

5:50 AM, August 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home