Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, April 19, 2010

On the OKC bombing and McVeigh - 15 Years Later

For my conspiracy theory loving friends out there:

McVeigh Mania

By the way, one faithful supporter mentioned to me via email that the masthead of the website has a gold statue of an unattractive nekkid woman which I confess I didn't notice at all when I read the article. So scroll down real fast.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Escovado said...

So...is the faithful supporter upset because the lady is nekkid or that the nekkid lady is unattractive?

3:13 AM, April 20, 2010  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

The faithful supporter wasn't upset either way. It was just suggested I may get some talk back because of it.

Like the avatar, by the way.

5:39 AM, April 20, 2010  
Blogger Escovado said...

An interesting related op-ed piece:

The Tea Party, Timothy McVeigh, and Tainted History

10:25 PM, April 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home