<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shepherd's Conference Audio

Pretty much all of the Shepherd Conference seminars and main session messages can be downloaded at the Shepherds Fellowship site. A list of messages is available HERE.

Some notable messages that would be worth your time hearing,

Phil Johnson's biographical sketch of Charles Spurgeon as a theological warrior and controversialist.

Matt Waymeyer's exegetical overview of Revelation 20. A good one for those following my series defending premillennialism.

And Michael Vlach's overview of dispensational distinctives.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger The Squirrel said...

I downloaded everything over the weekend, and am slowly making my way through the pile.

I thought Waymeyer's message on Revelation 20 was excellent.

Hopefully, someday, I'll actually make it down for a Shepherds' Conference in person. But, until then, I'm gratefull that it is available online. I even got to watch some of the livestreaming!

~Squirrel

10:40 AM, March 10, 2010  
Blogger DJP said...

Thanks, Fred. Sounds super. I'll particularly get the ones you singled out.

12:16 PM, March 10, 2010  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Dan, You'll like that Revelation talk. It was relentless.

12:41 PM, March 10, 2010  
Blogger MSC said...

I have a leader in my church who has been wrestling with Premil for some time. He went to Waymeyer's session and was finally convinced. He sadi there was no way to refute Matt's 'relentless' scriptural logic.

1:30 PM, March 10, 2010  
OpenID onepilgrimsprogress said...

Fred,

Thanks for the heads up on these, especially the Waymeyer and Vlach messages. I am listening to Waymeyer's message now. I have Dr. Vlach's little book on dispensationalism and look forward to listening to his message as well.

6:12 PM, March 10, 2010  
Blogger Escovado said...

The Revelation 20 talk was excellent!

7:09 PM, March 10, 2010  
Blogger Penn Tomassetti said...

Thanks for posting these. I listened to the Rev. 20 message, too. It was really good and makes me eager to learn more.

God bless with grace and peace in Christ.

12:32 PM, March 11, 2010  
Blogger Lynda O said...

Thanks for posting these. I've downloaded several, and listened to Michael Vlach's message yesterday -- great stuff.

5:28 AM, March 12, 2010  
Blogger DJP said...

Just finished Waymeyer (hard name to type). "Relentless" is a good word. Listening to Vlach presently.

11:53 AM, March 16, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home