Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, February 01, 2010

By Logos

I have been meaning to plug John Byl's blog for sometime now.


John Byl is one of my favorite authors, even though he has written (at least to my current knowledge) two books:

The Divine Challenge: On Matter, Mind, Math and Meaning


God and Cosmos: A Christian View of Time, Space, and the Universe

The first book of his I mention, The Divine Challenge, is hands down one of the better books in print outlining the principles of presuppositional apologetics.

At any rate, I say all of that to take note on some articles at his blog I have enjoyed, including the most recent highlighting fraud in scientific research and the authenticity of the so-called "peer review" process.

Can We Trust Published Scientific Data?

Also, I have enjoyed catching up on his past entries. For example, his interaction with R. Scott Clark on the Klinian reading of Genesis, debates in the age of the earth among Reformed evangelicals, and a couple of articles on just how reformed is the Reformed academic: Part I and Part II.

There is a lot of fine writing on apologetics to be found here.

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home