Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Known Universe

I had a friend shoot me this link earlier this week. I thought it was pretty awesome in spite of its assumptions of big bang cosmology. It certainly puts into perspective the sheer limits of what men really know about our place in space. In turn, it also puts into perspective the grand inexhaustibility of our Creator. What we know in theology as those "omni" attributes.

I would embed the video, but the link takes you to a much better -- and cooler -- HD presentation.

The Known Universe

Labels: , ,


Blogger Escovado said...

"For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:9)

6:58 AM, December 23, 2009  
Blogger donsands said...

Thanks for posting this. It is just what the doctor ordered. I have an atheist blogger friend who had just left a couple comments on my blog, and this was something I needed. I also posted on my blog.


"Joy to the World!"

11:21 AM, December 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home