Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, December 07, 2009

Family Day in Alabama

Ahhh. This brought back memories of summer days when I was a boy in Arkansas...

As one of my volunteers noted in his email when he sent me this clip, "It's the reason why terrorists don't attack Alabama."

Lot's of junker cars and old oil drums lost their lives making this video.



Blogger donsands said...

Sweet Home Alabama.

That was some serious "having a good time". The best I have is shooting my BB gun with my grandsons.

7:07 AM, December 07, 2009  
Blogger The Seeking Disciple said...

Not much different here in Georgia. In fact, every person I know owns a gun and most have them loaded. The other day I ran into a guy at work and we were discussing getting robbed (since the nature of our job means we have money on us many times). He pulled up his shirt to reveal a 9mm handgun. If anyone wanted to attack Georgia, they better be ready for a fight!

4:54 PM, December 07, 2009  
Blogger Siarlys Jenkins said...

Somebody sent me an email a while back, saying that all the Wal-Marts in Alabama were selling out their stocks of ammunition. How come? "Russia may have invaded Georgia, but they sure as heck aren't coming into Alabama."

7:45 PM, December 07, 2009  
Blogger Dusman said...

Man, I'm sure glad I got my concealed carry permit earlier this year. Also, this vid makes me want to go out and blow off a few hundred rounds through my AK-47. Love it!

3:42 PM, December 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home