Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Avatar as a Pantheistic Apologia


Blogger donsands said...

Is this critic a Christian? I wish he would have shared what he thought of the filming aspect.

I was going to see this film in 3-D, just for the fun of it. I realize the film will be "Mother Earthy" all over the place, and Pantheistic as well. But i was able to enjoy Star Wars, even though it's very religiously paganism down in its roots.

And this movie could be a waste of my money and time. But I've seen bad movies before.

have a Merry Christmas Fred.

6:20 PM, December 22, 2009  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

My wife and I plan to go see it. As much as I will be disgusted with the anti-American new ageism in the film, I can say I respect Cameron as a film maker knowing he puts together a technically sound and visually appealing movie. Too bad his story telling can't be the same caliber.

8:22 PM, December 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home