<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Halloween Time!

Halloween is once again upon us.

Trick or treaters walking the neighborhoods looking to get some freebie candy. Churches putting on their "alternative" harvest festivals.

And parents and owners heaping loads of scorn upon their children and pets all in the name of fun!

(by the way: Visitors may enjoy one of my favorite Halloween memories)

























































































































Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger donsands said...

Sweet.

6:23 AM, October 30, 2009  
Blogger Kim said...

Love the Basset hound.

6:49 AM, October 30, 2009  
Blogger Escovado said...

A genuine dogcow! * MOOOOOOF *

9:38 AM, October 30, 2009  
Blogger Becky, slave of Christ said...

Liking these. :)

8:12 PM, October 30, 2009  
Blogger Siarlys Jenkins said...

I love that baby in the pumpkin. I'm a big fan of Halloween. No matter how old I get, I never fail to carve a jack-o-lantern. Now I can show my little brother how to do that.

7:27 PM, October 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home