Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

From the "Google" reader

Got this little item sent to my mailbox alerting me to any mention of "Fred Butler" on the internet.

Utah miners can keep chewing tobacco

I am glad to see that Fred Butler is a wise, common sense type of union arbitrator.

Labels: ,


Blogger bugblaster said...

Google tells you whenever Fred Butler is mentioned?! This could be fun.

6:37 PM, September 15, 2009  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Yes. It is quite fun. Though probably the only other Fred Butler I see consistently popping up in my google reader is some woman designer stylist in London who is named "Fred Butler." I never knew girls were named "Fred" but that may be an English thing.

5:48 AM, September 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home