<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, August 24, 2009

Idiocy

Back from the brief junket down to San Diego. Good times had by all, except I must have forgotten how much I don't care for the beach. The sand. People in swim wear who really shouldn't be wearing that particular swim wear.

As I get the week started, how about a brief pearl of wisdom from Dr. House.

Sorry, I can't embed the video, but it's worth the click of the link.

Do I look Like An Idiot?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Classic House moment! I don't think I've seen that episode.

I have always been amazed at the beach; women particularly who are clearly not a size 2 dressing as if they are.

I think I like those old victorian bathing suits.

7:38 AM, August 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home