<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, June 01, 2009

Another Milestone

Yesterday marked my official 4th year blogging. I started back in 2005 with an introductory post, and followed that up a couple of days later with some comments about former atheist, Anthony Flew, basically becoming a deist.

This past year, without any exception, my most visited post was one I did talking about youth evangelist, Louie Giglio, and his claim that God put the cross of Jesus in the laminin molecule as proof of His handiwork. As of last Friday when I checked the stats, I had around 4,500 visits to that article with an average person staying for about 3 minutes reading it. There are at least anywhere between 5 to 10 visits a day by someone in the world to that article. I did do another post on Giglio, where I reviewed his talk about outer space called Indescribable. With this presentation, Louie talks about how God puts cross shapes in star formations and galaxies. Interestingly, that one doesn't get visited as much as the one on laminin though I interact with similar claims of "evidence" for God.

Anyhow, here is to another blogging year and thanks so much to you regulars for stopping by.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JOYce ~♥~ said...

Congratulations, Fred; God bless you!

6:56 AM, June 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home