<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, May 29, 2009

Gone Baby Gone

The family and I are headed back to the rustic, rural Ozarks to pay the kin folk in Arkansas a visit for a week or so. (Please, no possum jokes, Neil).

This means posting here at the blog will be sporadic.

Computer technology has come to the parts of Arkansas where I will be lodging. They use long wires hooked up to poles.

So, I should be able to post the second part to my last study on eschatology sometime next week, Lord willing. I also want to respond to some lengthy comments by a gay marriage advocate who has been posting under my article on Christian compassion toward homosexuals.

If I happen to see or hear of anything else of interest, I'll try to get that on-line as well.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Enjoy your trip. I hope you and your family have a safe and blessed travel.

8:38 AM, May 29, 2009  
Blogger The Squirrel said...

Have a great trip, Fred & family!

I'll see if I can't get a possum recipe for next Friday's The Squirrel Can Cook feature...

(You did say that Neil shouldn't do possum jokes, right?)

~Squirrel

10:05 AM, May 29, 2009  
Blogger Craig and Heather said...

Something seems off about a squirrel posting possum recipes.

People used to know how to stack hay! Looks kind of strange, but it is still on the truck! That says something.

Craig

5:02 PM, May 30, 2009  
Blogger bugblaster said...

I would never make a possum joke.

Have some fried cheese on a stick for me, k?

1:45 PM, June 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home