<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Pray Without Ceasing...

So do you have a desire to devote yourself to prayer, but have trouble finding the time? Does the pressure of day-to-day busyness cause you to forget about praying for Uncle Al's polyp surgery? Here is a revolutionary new way to pray,

Information Age Prayer

With our automated computer service, now you can schedule your prayers in advance. So relax, sit back. If you forget to pray, or even if you don't feel like it, go about your day knowing the confidence that our automated computer service have sought the throne of God on your behalf, right on schedule.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Squirrel said...

"The Complete Rosary Package -- Show God you are Serious
Full Rosary Prayer Each Day, $49.95/Month -- Additional Hail Marys 7 cents each"


I don't know if I should laugh or cry. It's too funny and too sad at the same time.

~Squirrel

4:57 PM, April 07, 2009  
Blogger The Squirrel said...

And, of course, "All Muslim prayers are voiced in English, with the computer speakers facing Mecca."

5:59 PM, April 07, 2009  
Blogger bugblaster said...

Thanks Fred. This is good stuff. It's going to help me a lot. You are a great discipler.

4:52 AM, April 08, 2009  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. It's too funny and too sad at the same time.

Tell me about it. I can only hope it is a hoax.

Thanks Fred. This is good stuff. It's going to help me a lot. You are a great discipler.

I am always thinking of how I can help folks maximize their spirituality.

5:10 AM, April 08, 2009  
Blogger Nathan said...

Sweet! I wonder if the spiritually unsure can schedule themselves with multiple services, just to make sure all the bases are covered.

7:23 AM, April 08, 2009  
Blogger The Squirrel said...

I can only hope it is a hoax.

I hope it isn't a hoax! I just bought 6 months of the Protestant Prayer Bundle at the bargan price of $19.95/month!

(-:

~Squirrel

7:55 AM, April 08, 2009  
Blogger Greg said...

If only they had a computer service that read the bible for you, and a virtual sacrament experience I'd be totally set.

11:39 AM, April 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home