Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A duckling becomes a swan

Another Paul Potts moment

(I like the opening shot of her eating a sandwich while waiting to be called)

Labels: ,


Blogger donsands said...

I saw this last night. Amazing talent, and nobody ever noticed her before?

Another hero for us all.

8:11 AM, April 15, 2009  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Yes, it is strange she had never been noticed before. Usually such folks are.

I just hope it isn't some sort of hoax. Well, then again, it may be kind of fun.

8:31 AM, April 15, 2009  
Blogger fredsgirl said...

I would have liked to see them all blindfolded until after she sang! Man looks on the outward appearance...

12:11 PM, April 15, 2009  
Blogger Greg said...

The last time I was that impressed by a female vocalist was when I first heard Maria Callas. I know, I'm a nerd.

1:16 PM, April 15, 2009  
Blogger The Squirrel said...

Wow, great voice!

The looks on the judges faces when she started to sing are priceless.


2:55 PM, April 15, 2009  
Blogger JOYce ~♥~ said...

Beyond saying "Shame" for never being kissed(one site translates that as she being a virgin), she's been a gem with her singing talent a side dish? And the world would have her change muchly?


7:17 AM, April 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home