Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, April 24, 2009

D' Oh!




Blogger Greg said...

I needed a good laugh. But how on earth did that one guy get his truck stuck in a tree? I wonder if he spent too much time on that road full of beer.

1:03 PM, April 24, 2009  
Blogger donsands said...

How'd that pickup get up there?

I remember leaving a truck driver's bay door up once when I worked in an Anheuser Busch warehouse.
Next thing I new there were about 500 cans of Bud rolling around on Rte 40 East, with cars driving over them. Man what a mess.

1:07 PM, April 24, 2009  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh my. This looks like something my hubby would come up with.

1:08 PM, April 24, 2009  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

I have an email I want to send him with some special pictures if he wants to shoot me an email from his address.

1:12 PM, April 24, 2009  
Blogger bugblaster said...


7:55 PM, April 24, 2009  
Blogger Nathan said...

Reminds me my stint in the grocery store, watching pallets of milk sloooooowly tip over and burst. There's nothing quite like cleaning up a couple hundred gallons of milk.

7:45 AM, April 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home