Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, January 07, 2009


I received an email today with that exact title in bold, hysterical font. Noticing it was from my precious wife, I opened it and scrolled down and in bold, red colored font the sentence read, THIS is without a doubt the MOST incredible video I have ever seen!!!

I am pretty sure that confident proclamation was not my wife's, but none the less, the three exclamation marks truly confirmed to me that I just had to click the link immediately to watch. Plus, the added exhortation that stated, "It doesn't matter who you are or how busy you are this is a MUST WATCH video."

By golly, I am certainly hooked now....

Child Drowning Prevention

Of course, I am of the opinion that these sorts of lessons would be utterly unnecessary if we simply took the hand wringing, Democrat nanny state approach and banned the construction of privately owned swimming pools. That's just me of course.

Labels: , ,


Blogger David said...

How many wives do you have? I thought it was just the one?

Ps..I cannot see the video!

8:46 AM, January 08, 2009  
Blogger Taj and Tonya said...

Was not able to see the video. This is what I get when I click on the link. (Enter username and password for https://columbia.gty.org)

6:54 PM, January 08, 2009  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

That's weird, because I copied it directly from the website. I re-did it, try it now.

8:20 PM, January 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home