Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Robots and Rubic's Cubes

It this really excites you, I would imagine you spent way too much time hassling Armin Shimerman at Star Trek conventions.

Tilted Twister

The video at the bottom says it all.



Blogger bugblaster said...

This excites me a lot.

1:41 PM, December 10, 2008  
Blogger donsands said...

That was terrific. I don't know why, but it was a joy to watch. And I don't know who Armin Shimerman is.


6:29 AM, December 11, 2008  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Don. You are not a true geek.
Google his name and you will appreciate the line better.

6:31 AM, December 11, 2008  
Blogger bugblaster said...

I didn't know who Shimerman was either. But Fred my friend, you did.

1:00 PM, December 11, 2008  
Blogger donsands said...

Oh, he's the guy who played the alien with the big ears. I never liked those guys. Actually I never got past Captain Kirk and that whole era.

2:15 PM, December 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home