<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Not a Tumah

Straight from House, MD.

So this lady experiences headaches and goes to the doctor to get it checked out, only to be diagnosed with a brain tumor. The family grieves, an emergency surgery is scheduled, and when the surgeons get into her head to remove the tumor they discovered,

A LIVING WORM!!!!

Duhn, Duhn, Duhn.....

As icky as a worm boring into your brain like an apple can be, at least she should be happy that she doesn't have cancer.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Neil was just sharing this same story with me and my son last night. You ought to ask him about his parent's St. Bernard sometime... it's interesting.

11:09 AM, November 22, 2008  
OpenID reformedantithesis said...

From the article:

"doctors said worms can come from eating undercooked pork or spread by people who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom, according to the report."

I can't wait to tell that to my 5 year old son. He may never forget to wash his hands again. :)

12:33 PM, November 24, 2008  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

The first thing I thought about when I read that statement about washing your hands was, "My mother is now vindicated."

1:54 PM, November 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home