<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FBT Updates

I added a few more articles to the articles page at my other website, Fred's Bible Talk.

I originally wrote these earlier this year and they deal specifically with my email interaction with the arguments of Rick Bretlinger, an apologist for the so-called gay "Christian" lifestyle who claims God does not condemn homosexual desire and behavior, but in reality approves and commends it.

Debunking Gay Christian Apologetics

I sort of got drawn to other interests and stopped my responses prematurely, so I do hope to return to finishing sometime in the future.

Also, my podcast will be getting updated this week for those few of you who subscribe to it.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home