<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On Alleged Bigfoot Bodies

Being a distant - way distance - Bigfoot supporter, I must confess I got goosebumps for a moment when I read this:

Bigfoot Body: "Georgia Gorilla" will shock the world

I guess the story is these good ole' boys in Georgia (the American state, by the way) find this Bigfoot body and will display it at a press conference in Palo Alto, CA, this Friday, the 15th. Why not Savannah?

Anyhow, here is what is alleged to be released:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 12, 2008

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND
DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a
PRESS CONFERENCE to be held on
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Well, like they say in Missouri, the evidentialist state, "Show Me."

There were some photos leaked - but in all honesty, I think it looks like a big rug. That's just me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger bugblaster said...

I knew Bigfoot. That's no Bigfoot.

6:00 AM, August 13, 2008  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

I am sort of bummed I will be out of town and away from the net to catch the fall out from the conference. I just hope it is real so it can be poked in the eyes of all those skeptics.

6:04 AM, August 13, 2008  
Blogger Highland Host said...

Couldn't wait for April 1st, huh? Or maybe they missed it.

10:35 AM, August 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home