<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FBT Podcasts

I began last week updating my long neglected podcast. Lot's of folks have been asking me about it for sometime, and now, after a couple of technical hiccups, I should be updating it with three or so podcasts twice a week. Many of them are already MP3s available for download on Fred's Bible Talk.

I began with a series on Christian Spirituality that addresses such topics as baptism of the Spirit and the filling of the Spirit, what the "flesh" means, and even determining God's will, which I think was already podcasted a few months ago, even though they are messages part of this Spirituality series and not stand along messages. The Lord willing, I will be adding MP3s I haven't posted on the internet, so there should be some fresh stuff coming soon, as well.

I have had folks clamoring for the podcast version for some time now, so click the feed link on the side bar, or go to Fred's Bible Talk, to add your podcast feed to your Itunes or favored player.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger P.D. Nelson said...

Ok I promise I'll stop emailing you about updating your podcast now.

8:42 PM, August 27, 2008  
Blogger bugblaster said...

I really should get an ipod. It's like there's a whole gnostic world from which I am excluded.

9:55 PM, August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home