<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, July 07, 2008

Just in case anyone was wondering...

I had intended to continue in my response to an email I received from gay "evangelical" apologist and Church historian revisionist, Rick Bretlinger, but I have sort of lost interest at this time. Primarily that is because I can only deal with lying, soul destroying heresy for so long before I just tire of dealing with it with any amount of seriousness. But second, I have newer interests on my horizons, including a big review of Sam Waldron's new book, A Blast Sounded Against MacArthur's Monstrous Millennium, or something like that. Also, life and work are exceptionally busy for me at the moment and that sucks up a lot of my time.

I will return to Rick's email sometime later, because I believe his claims are important to answer, but for now I am sitting that on the back burner. The three previous parts can be read under this tag: Answering Gay "Christians"

I will continue in my little devotional series on Job, which I have happened to like posting and I have received many encouraging notes of thanks for doing it. The compiling takes me a bit of time because I am working from a loose set of notes and fleshing them out to readable posts takes work. The Good Lord Willing, I hope to have the next installment up this week.

By the way, those who haven't been following the comments in the meta under my post contrasting Intelligent Design Theory with Creationism, Boy howdy! I attracted a gaggle of angry, seething evolutionist/atheists. One anti-theist named "Bob" left four screeching rants that will amuse many of my readers.

And they say religion has nothing to do with this debate. It's all about science and fact. Yeah, right.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home