<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, July 10, 2008

FBT Updates

I have been re-editing and reformatting various blog articles I believe are "timeless," as they say, for more permanent exposure at my Fred's Bible Talk site. The main difference is they lack the cutesy pictures I would attached to my blog articles.

I began with my series on KJV-Onlyism. More will follow shortly. They can be located here.

And for those folks who have asked about MP3s, I will have some more of those podcasted in the near future, too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles E. Whisnant said...

Fred

Love the layout and Fred's talk and now reading the articles. Great job. Brother

Charles

6:18 AM, July 11, 2008  
Blogger Carl said...

Have bookmarked Fred's Bible Talk on my blog as well on my home PC. Expect visits from myself.

4:20 AM, July 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home