<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cuil Runnings

So I heard about Cuil, the new search engine developed and designed by some Google apostates.

So far I like the layout and the design of the thing, so I am hoping for them to have a bright future as an alternative to Google, but they still have some kinks to iron.

Like every, self-absorbed narcissistic person, the first thing I did when I went there was I "cuiled" my personal name.

Next to my website "Fred's Bible Talk" is a picture of a distinguished looking black gentleman.

Just so that you all know.... That ain't me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Raulemir said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:34 PM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger Raulemir said...

This so like you, Mr. Fred. You always play race card--just like you friend Barack Hussein Obama.

Please, Mr. Fred. Give rest to it.

3:36 PM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger Daniel said...

He seems more "dark white" than black.

7:59 AM, August 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home