<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Anointing of the Light-bearer

I always enjoy good, political sarcasm.
Especially when it is aimed at the opponent of my position.

He Ventured Forth to Bring Light to the World

All that is needed now is to powder this guy with gold dust and hoist him about on the shoulders of a hundred men in a pyramid shaped chariot like that Xerxes fellow from the movie 300.

I am still waiting for that moment when you hear someone from the crowd yell out during one of Obama's speeches, "It's the voice of a god and not a man!"

I'll let the reader figure out the biblical passage I have in mind.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lee n. field said...

Moments before Herod is stricken and dies painfully and horribly, of course.

The sole positive to an Obama presidency would be that he would no longer by my senator.

1:19 PM, July 25, 2008  
Blogger bugblaster said...

Aw come on guys. Jimmy Carter's second term won't be that bad.

4:37 PM, July 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home