Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Bigfoot of Turin

One of my non-theological delights I enjoy is a daily stop by Cryptomundo, a blog dedicated to the pursuit of mysterious creatures like Bigfoot and giant, sea faring reptiles. A reader at Crypto noted some startling similarities between the image on the Shroud of Turin and the Bigfoot from the Six-million Dollar Man (which, adjusted for inflation would be around 2.4 billion today):

I sort of see a resemblance, but the Bigfoot looks more like Grizzly Adams during his "afro" days than the "Jesus" image burned on the Shroud.

Of course, this still stirs up bitterness that I didn't get my Bigfoot action figure for Christmas, but oh well...



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home