Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, April 11, 2008

Uber Geek

If I wasn't married, had children that occupied my time, a general like for people and ministry, and living a normal life, then I could see myself attempting to build one of these in my apartment.

The Star Destroyer Project

Sure we snicker, but I bet there are a bunch of you out there thinking "That's so cool."

Check out his 24 inch one.



Blogger threegirldad said...

Very impressive...and tempting. And if you have a basement, you can try this project, which "über geek" doesn't even begin to describe. ;-)

11:09 PM, April 11, 2008  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Your link is broken. All I get is a dead page.


4:05 PM, April 13, 2008  
Blogger threegirldad said...

[scratches head]

Hmmmm. Wonder why it's working for me? Weird. Well, here is an alternate link:


Hope it works.

8:37 AM, April 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home