<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gnome of Terror

I saw this article over at Drudge and couldn't resist linking it. I mean, who doesn't like gnomes? I dream of a day when I can have a garden with my wife so I can have a place for my entire collection of The Franklin Mint Presidential Gnomes.

Creepy Gnome Terrorizes Town in Argentina

Just wondering out loud here...

I am eager for a day when I see a headline in our local paper, "Creepy Gnome Creature Terrorizes Upscale Northpark Community in Valencia." It seems like these things are only terrorizing communities in third world countries where I don't live.

Has anyone there in that terrorized town thought to shoot the gnome if it is so terrifying? Maybe catch it in a potato sack to see if it will grant you wishes? What I see on this video would not paralyze me with such fear that I wouldn't at least attempt to chase it or hit it with a stick.

Is that one guy embarrassed he screams like a woman?

You capture a creepy gnome creature on your camera and then you abruptly end it right when it is getting good? I don't get it.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger deohsan said...

He DOES scream like a woman.

3:45 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Highland Host said...

Who doesn't like gnomes? Myself, when they're scattered around a garden in the English countryside.

4:38 AM, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

But HH,
Garden gnomes are like one of the greatest things the Brits have given the world.

5:42 AM, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Highland Host said...

Not in the opinion of a large minority who think they're absolutely hideous.

6:30 AM, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Terror Gnome said...

Check out the Terror Gnome fansite at http://www.TerrorGnome.com for more updates on this hideous little beast. I'm going to travel to Argentina on the 27th with Ripley's Believe It Or Not! to prove or disprove the Terror Gnome.

12:51 PM, March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home