Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Sunday, March 02, 2008

For any Shepherd's Conference people

My illness has abated some, but the coughing spasms still have me in a death grip. So much so that I lost my voice from coughing over the weekend. I have been whispering to my family, and my kids of course think I am being quiet on purpose and whisper back to me when I get onto them about something. The Lord willing, I hope to be over this thing sometime this week so I can return to a bit of normalcy. It would be nice to sleep through the night without awakening to the violent paroxysms of coughing up a slug.

Anyhow, I figured there may be some occasional readers out there who are coming into town for the Shepherd's Conference. If so, please contact me through the email linked at my blog's profile page and we can exchange telephone information. I may not be able to go out and eat dinner with you or anything, though I would certainly delight in such a possibility; however, I would like to say hey, shake your hand, exchange some "how-you-doings" if anything. I know I plan to be on campus this Friday (3/7) to here Dr. Phil speak on Acts. Drop me a line, I would love to hear from you.

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home