<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Items from the Realm of Science

New images of Mercury

I am like so geeking on this because they're pictures from a space probe orbiting a far away planet, but honestly it looks like the moon.

Scientist develop dog bark translator

Yeah, that's a big discovery. What are dogs thinking:

Stupid squirrel! stupid squirrel! stupid squirrel! stupid squirrel!

Let me out! let me out! let me out!
Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!

Drop some food! drop some food! drop some food!

We need a translator to figure that out?

What I think would be cool is if the voice of the translator sounds like that computer from 2001 A Space Odyssey or maybe Orson Welles.

1 Comments:

Blogger ThirstyDavid said...

Reminds me of the pup in Over the Hedge: "Play! Play play play play play play play!"

8:07 PM, January 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home