Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Homeschool Family

I kept wondering if they would mention something about winning spelling bees, and then bam, right at the end.

Labels: ,


Blogger Kim said...

This was hilarious!!!

I must be doing something wrong; my 13 year old is neither a surgeon nor a lawyer...

Thanks for the laugh!

11:54 AM, January 11, 2008  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

I am not so much concerned about the doctor/lawyer thing as I would be if he or she regularly wore knee-high dark dress socks with short pants.

Unless your husband is cool with that of course.


12:20 PM, January 11, 2008  
Blogger The Seeking Disciple said...

My wife's friend has this very view of homeschool families. She thinks that they are all weird, anti-social, and bringing corruption to the public schools by not allowing their children to attend.

So this video was sent to her!

1:15 PM, January 11, 2008  
Blogger Raulemir said...

Mr. Fred, no good idea that you post this. One thing if you mock Muslim. I no can do nothing.

But homeschool family? Hoo boy, Mr. Fred. You blow this one. Big time.

Boss want see you in office.

Nice knowing you, Mr. Fred.

3:07 PM, January 11, 2008  
Blogger Steve said...

I wonder if this family is using compact fluorescent bulbs? ; )

3:40 PM, January 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home