Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Tossmas


Blogger Raulemir said...

So what is Muslim supposed to do with you link here, Mr. Fred?

Good grief.

3:24 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Click the link, then push the play button to watch the amusing little video about holiday magazines. You in particular should really appreciate it.


6:57 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger P.D. Nelson said...

Well Fred I'm afraid you've done it you've sent me over the edge and now I have to find some time to post a rant about "Happy Holidays" I was trying to stay off my soap box this time but I can't any more. So thanks!


7:31 AM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Raulemir said...

Why I click you link? You always delete Muslim comments before. I come back to you blog but think you no really change.

3:28 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Pete, I am glad I could stir your yule tide emotions.

Raul, you're like my favorite all time Muslim commenter. I would never delete your posts. I mean it.


5:58 PM, December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home