Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, October 29, 2007

Atheists Gone Wild

Christopher Hitchens puts a new spin on Neitzsche's "mad man:"

Hitchens Unhinged

A fun read for Monday lunch. The picture of a breathless, sweaty, red-faced atheist huffing and puffing in a semi-drunken rant against a Catholic priest is an image I won't forget. It certainly shines a much needed light upon the so-called "New Atheists."

The comments are amusing, too.

[Note. I talked with my wife shortly after I posted this, and she suggested that I let folks know that some of the quotes from Hitchens are crass and could be offensive to some. I make it a habit to listen to my wife who is full of all sorts of wisdom in these matters, so just to give you the heads up.]



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home