<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well Good for Him

Monkey Man to Marry this Year.

They say there is somebody out there for everyone.

Of course, he says his schedule could put a damper on his wedding plans,

"I am like King Kong and would do everything for the woman I love. If my schedule is not too full this year, I plan to get married with her at the end of the year."

I am curious. Do we have any American Monkey Men? I mean, why do people holding world record breaking hair growth always seem to be from remote villages in far away countries? Surely there are some proud Texans out there who can sustain some world record breaking back hair? Possibly someone from Alabama? New Hampshire? Just wondering.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home