Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Two More Series Added

My webmaster at Fred's Bible Talk added two more audio series I gave earlier this year to my Grace to You volunteers.

Answering Gay "Christian" Apologists deals with the apologetics of so-called evangelical gay "Christians" who distort the biblical texts in order to make the claim God affirms homosexuality in His Word. Those who subscribe to my podcast updates (which are rare, I know) may have received a couple of messages from this series already. Here's the full series in his entirety and in order.

Apologetics Evangelism 101 is a series outlining basic apologetic methodology. My blog series on the same subject is an expansion on my notes that I used to present this material. The last message, Readying Ourselves to Engage the World Part 2, is yet to be uploaded. We have to locate it on our vast sermon array. (UPDATE: It's uploaded and ready to go).

Comments and criticisms (constructive preferred) are welcome. Email me or leave them here.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home