Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, July 13, 2007


For those of you like me who think biblical fasting is either a) a weird thing ancient people did, or b) were curious how it was relevant to us in this day and age, or c) have ever been weighed down with inter-personal guilt because you never practice fasting as a spiritual discipline and if you really, really want to chase hard after God, then you will fast at least once a month like a person who really, really desires God, well Don Green has an encouraging sermon that puts fasting into proper perspective:

Getting to the Heart of Christian Fasting

Labels: ,


Blogger Joe Blackmon said...

Great link. I found it insightful. I like stuff that makes me think.

7:27 AM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Daniel said...

That is pretty much how I think of fasting. It was quite affirming to hear it.

11:53 AM, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home