Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When The Mind is Lost

I'm Both a Muslim and a Christian

Something tells me her Islam does not include honor killings and the abusive misogyny that permeates the religion. So much for postmodern consistency.

Isaiah 3:12 comes to mind

As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Labels: , ,


Blogger thomas4881 said...

Reminds me of Atheism. They know in their heart that God exsist but at the same time try to tell themself they don't know if God exsist. Which ,of course, is agnosticism.

9:06 PM, June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home