Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

FBT Updates

The Lord willing, I will be uploading some newer audio series to my other website, Fred's Bible Talk. It has been in need of a serious updating for sometime. Time constraints just prevent me and my web smart friend, Will, to do it on a regular basis.

The MP3s are the devotional teaching times I present to my volunteers whom I have the privilege of serving twice a week at Grace to You radio ministries.

I have two series I need to upload, one on answering the apologetic claims of the homosexual "Christian" community, and another one that supplements the apologetic methodology series I posted to my blog.

In the meantime, my friend Will did upload two stand alone messages from earlier this year.

My wife's testimony (my Canadian homeschooling mom acquaintances will appreciate it I am sure) and my retelling of our dinner with the Mormon missionaries. Will even embedded this snazzy player that allows a person listen to the message right on line.

Labels: ,


Blogger thomas4881 said...

Great Fred!

3:16 PM, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home