Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Gathering of Hypocrites

Al Gore spoke to a crowd of adoring, sycophantic fans on the evils of global warming and how we as humanity should acknowledge our crimes and take responsibility by self-loathing and hand-wringing. (I don't know if he has reached the "commit suicide" threshold, yet.)

All those hand-wringing self-loathers who went to listen to Al happen to be rich and drive gas guzzling SUVs, so be sure to scroll all the way down and see the concourse of those 8 mile to the gallon SUVs with the knobby, turtle crushing tires and raccoon blinding lights, which happen to have enviro-propaganda, anti-Bush bumper stickers.

If I didn't know any better, by the look of the cars in the parking lot, I would think I was at a NASCAR event, or *GASP* at a church!

I'm unsure if Al rebuked them or not.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home