<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Only in my Hometown

So during my lunch break, I jumped over to my hometown newspaper, The Batesville Guard, and was met with the headline:

Possession of Stolen Chicken Leads to Arrest

My favorite line in the entire article,

“Deputy Little arrived and was told by the victim that the person had left and was described as a black male with a big mouth, wearing a blue jacket or shirt and a hat,” Plaster said. “The victim said the suspect cut an extension cord that was holding the back door closed, to gain entry to the residence.”

I am not sure if the comment about the "big mouth" is figurative or literal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home