<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Officer Pec.; Bud Nipper

Just for the record, I had this story blogged almost immediately after it happened on Friday, but I received word from Officer Pecadillo via older bro. Pecadillo that he didn't want anyone blogging on it until he was sure to be alright with his higher ups, so I had to take it down only after an hour.

Any how, I spoke with daddy Pecadillo this morning and he had already blogged it last night. Which is OK, because his images are so much more cooler than my random links.

If you are a big fan of Officer Pecadillo, like myself, and you have been wondering why he hasn't been blogging lately, now you know the reason why.

I fought the law and the law won...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ransom said...

I noticed that your original post had disappeared (though of course it remained in my aggregator) and wondered if it was for a reason like that. I'm sure there are at least a few high-risk jobs where you're not supposed to mention names.

3:40 PM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Yeah, it was a bummer when I was asked to take it down for the time being. We found out that as long as we (the bloggers) don't discuss in a public forum any of the details that are not on the "public record." This particular case had some.

Fred

7:17 PM, March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home